Relax and refresh with the beautiful surroundings of the Overberg. Enjoy a proper dose of peace and quiet on this farm.
Berseba Farm is an essential oils farm situated in the Overberg district between Botriver, Caledon, Hermanus and Kleinmond. The accommodation gives you the opportunity to ‘switch off’ and enjoy a relaxing, farm experience. Consider this your invitation to peace and quiet.
The Buchu Box Ecolive pod offers an uncluttered luxury stay for a family getaway or couples’ retreat. It can comfortably accommodate 4 guests and is fully equipped with all the necessary items. Both bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms with showers.
The kitchen is fully functional with all the basic necessities to prepare meals, comprising of a coffee plunger, coffee mocha pot, kettle, toaster, fridge / freezer combination, microwave oven, gas stove, electric oven, braai tongs, braai grid and cast iron potjie pot.
The following are included when staying in The Buchu Box:
- Instant coffee
- Ceylon tea
- Rooibos tea
- Olive oil
- Fire starters
- Wood for the indoor fireplace, braai and wood-fired hot tub
Although we absolutely love having the four-legged friends visit the farm, The Buchu Box is not a pet friendly unit.
Staff & Services
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Cot hire
- Grocery pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Massage treatment
- Baby sitting
- Maximum 4 guests
- Strictly non-smoking
- Check-in time 3pm or by prior arrangement
- Check-out time 10am or by prior arrangement
- Regret no pets
- 86km from Cape Town
- 34km from Hermanus
- 18km Arabella golf course and spa
- Guests: 4
- Amenities: Built in braai, Coffee, tea, sugar included, Farm and mountain views, Fireplace, Firewood included, Gas hob / electric oven, Microwave, Mountain view, Wood-fired hot tub
- View: Farm and Mountain Views
- Categories: Couples, Sleeps 4
- Sleeps: Sleeps 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Location: Botrivier
- Grading: Deluxe
Prices start at: R3,000 per night